Hasslefree Miniatures

949 réponses, 202233 vues

Pour moi c'est clairement une référence à la vieille fantasy façon Frazetta. Certains trouveront ça ringard, moi j'aime bien, au moins c'est assumé.
En plus, ça colle bien au reste de la gamme "barbare" qui est effectivement dans la même tonalité "fantasy 80s".
Perso, j'aime bien aussi ce côté un peu kitsch et à prendre au 2e degré.
Tout à fait d'accord avec le 2nd degré, le clin d'oeil aux oeuvres de Frazetta, j'aime aussi tout ça et c'est bien pour ça qu'elle sera un jour sur la liste d'achats.

Mais pour cette figurine là, je trouve que le chainmail bra est de trop, surtout que sa figurine "Sana" fait déjà office de Red Sonja :
[Image: HFH062B%20Sana%20(resin)%20composite.jpg]
Du coup j'ai l'impression d'avoir 2 fois le même personnage (et c'est peut-être son intention...).
(Modification du message : 12-04-2021, 18:36 par Ghost.)
Pour moi c'est pas tant Frazetta que La Sonja de Thomas et Buscema :
[Image: 805502cbc42ebd53298905e5bc423c8d.jpg]
[Image: JB-Prelim-3-Pencil.jpg]

On est en plein dedans (et c'est pas celle de REH, eingh ?).

le squat
m'enfin
(Modification du message : 12-04-2021, 19:24 par la queue en airain.)
[Image: i8zv.jpeg]

[Image: od62.jpg]

[Image: 21ll.jpg]
Ouh que c'est beau !!!
[Image: si5w.jpg]
(Modification du message : 02-05-2021, 11:41 par Cyrus33.)
Heart
Des nouvelles de Red Box Games

Citation :Well Folks, I have been agonizing over this long enough...... It is time for Red Box Games to change shape. To that end I am going to conducting a final sell off of Red Box Games figures. Through the end of the month of June I will be taking orders on everything in the Red Box Games store which will include some ( not all ) of the previously discontinued back catalog items as I have had a LOT of inquiries about several discontinued items in the recent months.
There are several reasons for this. Chief most being the past year was BRUTAL for Red Box Games. the cost of metal has increased dramatically and I did not make enough profits to reinvest in restocks of current catalog items. This is why the RBG store has been empty for so long. My eye sight has degraded rapidly over the past 2 years to the point now that is VERY difficult to see what I am doing and trying to work with glasses on has been impossible for me adjust to. So making new product to get the store going again has been off the table as well. And even if i were making new product I don't think I could afford to restock AND produce new product as well.
Shipping rates have been a nightmare as well. I have subsidized shipping costs as much as I have been able but the way things are going I do not anticipate being able to afford to do business as usual in the coming years.
Also the competition has never been more fierce. there are SO many great products on the market and so many new ways to deliver products to the existing and emerging markets.
All in all I just the time has come to make some big changes. So I will be adding several discontinued items back in to the RBG store over the next day or two for this big final sale and then ending July 1st the Red box games store will be closed down.
I will continue posting about miniatures and cool fantasy news items and the efforts of other small studios in the table top industry here on the Red Box Games facebook as I figure out what shape RBG is going to take going forward. But the entire current catalog is going into permanent retirement.
I WILL NOT be selling RBG to any other businesses. So if you want these items you will need to get them from me before the end of June.
Cheers Yall!
Tre'
A non... C'est triste...