Profils Celtos

23 réponses, 5858 vues

Quelques news du forum de brigade model au sujet de celtos:

"Progress has unfortunately slowed over the summer, one of the two main developers of Celtos has been sidetracked by a house move - such is way of things when we're doing this in our spare time.

In answer to your previous questions - we are almost there with the core rules, there are a couple of wrinkles to be ironed out as soon as we have time. Then the army lists need to be finalised and the points system worked out (we decided to get the rules sorted before worrying about the points system - that way the points values will properly reflect the capabilities of units under the rules).

We don't yet have the bases available for sale (in fact we've had to remaster some of them, the holes for the figure bases were slightly too small). If you want to make your own then they are exactly the same size as a CD (which is entirely deliberate).

We won't be releasing translations of the rulebook this time - we have German and French versions of the old rulebook and no-one buys them, even the French and Germans buy the English language version ! We've even taken the foreign language copies to Crisis in Antwerp and still the customers there buy the English book - go figure [Image: icon_confused.gif]

We do plan new units for every army - off the top of my head we already have some or all of the figures for two new Sidhe unit types, one Gael type, and sculpting in hand for Fir Bolg and Vanir units. The Fomorians are missing out so far, but we do have plans for them.

I was going to post a photo of one of the new sculpts just to whet your appetite, but I don't have any to hand at the moment, so I'll post that later."

En gros: ils ont eu un contre temps dans le développement du jeu lier à des problèmes personnels.

Ils travaillent encore la version de règle surtout pour l'équilibre des profils.

Ils n'y aura pas de trad. Ils ont des idées pour de nouvelles unités pour chaque armée, il y a même quelques sculpture de prètes sauf pour les fomorians mais ça ne saurait tarder. Les socles ont pris du retard car les trous était mal taillé, du coup ils recommencent.

Bon,au rythme où ils vont on a le temps de voir venir quand même, mais ça fait plaisir de voir que le jeu est tout de même en travaux.

Leurs socles collectifs je trouve ça moyen... Sinon l'ancienne version est tout aussi bien, pas besoin de trad !
Moi j'aime bien leur nouveau socle, circulaire et bien pratique pour jouer. Un équilibre des profils et quelques nouvelles fils ce sera le top'!

Citation :<div>Leurs socles collectifs je trouve ça moyen... Sinon l'ancienne version est tout aussi bien, pas besoin de trad !
</div>
Heu... L'ancienne version est pas ce qu'on appelle un modèle de clarté.

La nouvelle version sera un jeu de masse et ça c'est bon !